Terms and Conditions

Go Trekking Nepal (GTN) Pvt. Ltd. is a Kathmandu, Nepal based Company. GTN is registered, accredited, and affiliated with various Nepal Governmental wings. As per the Nepal Government’s requirement to be a Trekking Agencies, following Government Department recognize GTN. We are mandated to carryout Trekking, Travel and Holidays activities in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India

  1. Company Registrar Office—Registration Number:
  2. Department of Small Cottage Industry—Registration Number: 6997
  3. Nepal Tourism Board—License Number: 2692
  4. Inland Revenue office—Permanent Account Number: 606726159
  5. Nepal Central Bank—License: 135/076
  6. Kathmandu Metro Politian—Certificate Number: 5684

 Moreover, Go Trekking Nepal is associated with the Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN).

Under Nepal’s existed rule, we impose some terms and Conditions to ensure your holiday more worth with our company. The bellow Term and Condition will valid with all our valued clients who are buying our services and products.  



    First and foremost, we advise you meticulously to go through the terms and conditions before booking any trips with us. You are advised that once you submit the booking form, you are bound by the Terms & Conditions. Please go through the Terms & Conditions that given the relationship between GTN ( Go Trekking Nepal.; hereinafter referred to as “The Company” ) and you ( the Client ). The Company ( Registration No…………….. ) and the Client will agree to the Terms & Conditions that are laid out in the contract and will these Terms & Conditions as a legal reference to settle any legal or other disputes that may arise after signing of the contract, during the trip (s) and until all final payments are made.


Any product, service, itinerary that are listed in our official brochures and websites that you may buy/purchase from us will be referred to as a ‘Trip’. These will include Treks, Tours, Expeditions and other adventure and tourism-related activities.

A booking only becomes final and legally binding only after the company sends a confirmation email or correspondence of such nature and contract between the client and the company comes into effect.

The company reserves the right to increase or decrease rates before you receive your confirmation and before the contract comes into effect.

You are also reminded that the company is liable or responsible for any warranty, collateral agreement (s), prior agreements(s), description of services, or conditions, other than those outlined herein.


  1. Nepal Trips

You are required to make a 10% deposit of the total trip cost at the time of booking and the remaining 90 % of the total trip cost upon arrival in Kathmandu and before your trip departure from the Kathmandu on your trips to Nepal.

The deposit should be sent to the company. Tailor-made trips may require a higher deposit or even full payment at the time of booking. Therefore, if the deposit is different from what is stated in the clause herein, you will be duly notified by the company at the time of booking.

2. Bhutan / Tibet Trips

You will be required to make a 40 % deposit of the total trip cost upon booking and the remaining 60 % is payable upon arrival in Kathmandu and before your trip departure on your trips to Bhutan / Tibet.

Payment Modes

Deposits for booking can be made by Bank Transfer, by Credit Card (Visa or Master), PayPal, and Western Union.

Payment by Credit Card (Master Card and Visa Card)

Kindly download the payment form here, print it out and fill in the necessary details, including your credit card details, signature, print it and email the form to Go Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd. Please, be advised that there is a 3-4 % surcharge, as per bank rule, on payments made by Credit Card.

Payment through PayPal.

Once you decide to pay through PayPal, we will provide you our PayPal account detail. Please, pay to an additional charge for PayPal if it is applicable.


Wire / Bank Transfer Payments.

To transfer wire or banking transfer, clients are informed to pay to wire or transferring charges which differ as per their respective banks’ charge.
Our Bank Details:

Name of Beneficiary:  Go Trekking Nepal (Pvt.) Ltd.
Account Number:  01908290260014
Account Type:  Current
Bank Address: Tridevi Marga,  Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code:  HIMANPKA

Please, be informed that the company is not liable for any delay or loss that may result during the transfer process. If for any reason, that the amount received by us (the company) is less than the amount sent, you are requested to compensate for the difference on arrival so that it meets the cost of the product/services quoted.

You are also kindly requested to email us the Bank Reference Number and Remittance Slips before you initiate the transfer. The bank may sometimes forward the money under a different name and these details will help us to verify our claim.


Nepal Trips

All final payments relating to treks, tours, expeditions, climbing, rafting, or any trips to Nepal can be made upon arrival in Nepal and before the trip departure. Such payments can be made by bank transfer, cash or by credit card (Master or Visa Card) or PayPal. There is a 4 % surcharge on all payments made by credit cards and this is applicable to all payments, deposits, final balances and trip extensions.

Bhutan / Tibet

All final payments for trips relating to Bhutan and Tibet have to be made before the 30 days prior to the tour date. Such final payments can be made by Bank Transfer or by Credit Card (Master or Visa Card) or PayPal, and there is a 4 % surcharge on Credit Card payments. This is applicable to all payments; deposits, final balances and trip extensions.


Cancellations of any nature by the client must be sent in writing and duly acknowledged by the company. The cancellation charges to be levied by the company will be determined by the date on which the request to cancel is received.

Cancellation of Nepali Trips 7 days or more days prior to departure will amount to 20 % Loss of Deposit.

Cancellation of Nepal Trips Less than 6 days prior departure will amount to 100 % of the cost of services booked.

Cancellation of Bhutan and Tibet Trips 30 days or more before departure will amount to 50 % loss of deposit.

Cancellation of Bhutan and Tibet Trips 39 days or less prior to departure will amount to a 100 % loss of the cost of services booked.


Go Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any booking, trip; which may include a confirmed/guaranteed trip prior to departure due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. Such circumstances/situations may include natural disasters and calamities, flight cancellations, strikes, weather conditions, industrial action, wars, riots, epidemics, quarantine, government intervention or other untoward and unforeseen circumstances.

Under such circumstances, Go Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd. will refund the deposited amount after making deductions of the cost that has been incurred for making preparations for the trip.


Clients must hold a passport having at least six months validity from the date of return. Nepalese Visas are obtainable from Nepalese Embassies / Consulates overseas or in your country or on arrival at Kathmandu Airport. You visit our page on Nepal Visa for detailed info.


Complaints of any nature should be immediately lodged with the operator/leaders/guides so that he may take immediate action to resolve the issue.


Travel, and especially adventure travel, involves a certain element of risk and uncertainties. Though we here at Go Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd. will try everything in our professional means to make your trip as successful and hassle-free as possible; however, certain factors are beyond our control and these may include landslides, road blockages, floods, snow, political unrest, flight cancellations, delays, sickness and accidents, weather and climate. We are, therefore, not liable for damages, injuries or even death resulting from such circumstances.